Washington State Liquor Control Board Spokesman Brian Smith announced Friday that the group is proposing that the state more than quadruple its legal limit for cannabis cultivation. The Board is calling for the amount of cannabis allowed to be grown throughout the state from 2 million square feet to 8.5 million. The proposed change is …
Tag: bran smith
- Poll: Strong Majority of Florida Voters Support Legalizing Marijuana
- Cannabis Supplements For Pets Presents: The Best CBD Oils For Your Pet
- Canada’s federal and provincial governments earned C$186 million (roughly $140 million) in tax revenues from direct sales of cannabis in the first 5-1/2 months of legalization.
- Koi CBD Oil Review
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!