Washington Attorney General Bob Ferguson says he will do everything he can to defend the state’s legal marijuana system. “Attorney General Bob Ferguson has vowed to use every tool at his disposal to ensure that the federal government does not undermine Washington’s successful, unified system for regulating recreational and medical marijuana”, his Communication Director Peter …
Tag: bob ferguson marijuana
Washington Attorney General Vows to Use “Every Tool at His Disposal” if Trump Attacks Legal Marijuana
- Medical Cannabis Use Associated With Reduced Opioid Use In Pain Patients, Finds Study
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!