Washington Attorney General Bob Ferguson says he will do everything he can to defend the state’s legal marijuana system. “Attorney General Bob Ferguson has vowed to use every tool at his disposal to ensure that the federal government does not undermine Washington’s successful, unified system for regulating recreational and medical marijuana”, his Communication Director Peter …
Tag: bob ferguson lawsuit
Washington Attorney General Vows to Use “Every Tool at His Disposal” if Trump Attacks Legal Marijuana
- Over 150 Athletes Sign Letter to World Anti-Doping Agency Asking for Removal of Marijuana from Prohibited List
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!