Washington Attorney General Bob Ferguson says he will do everything he can to defend the state’s legal marijuana system. “Attorney General Bob Ferguson has vowed to use every tool at his disposal to ensure that the federal government does not undermine Washington’s successful, unified system for regulating recreational and medical marijuana”, his Communication Director Peter …
Tag: bob ferguson cannabis
Washington Attorney General Vows to Use “Every Tool at His Disposal” if Trump Attacks Legal Marijuana
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Top 5 Best Portable Dab Rigs Right Now
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
- Illinois Senate Approves Bill to Legalize Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!