By Monterey Bud, Marijuana.com Like some mythically drug-induced flashback, Gov. Chris Christie is apparently still mired in his trippy alternative reality. During his Monday night radio show – where he’s allowed to write his fictional narrative – Christie professed to be “damn” proud to be the last man standing in defense of the Garden State, according …
Tag: Blood Money
- Medical Cannabis Use Associated With Reduced Opioid Use In Pain Patients, Finds Study
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!