A new study published by the journal Behavioral Brain Research has found that cannabis may treat Fragile X syndrome, also known as Martin-Bell syndrome, which is a “genetic condition that causes a range of developmental problems including learning disabilities and cognitive impairment”, according to the National Institute of Health which conducted and funded the study. …
Tag: Behavioral Brain Research
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
- Alaska Credit Union Launches Program to Serve the Legal Marijuana Industry
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!