The Oregon Department of Human Services has rejected food donations made by the Women Leaders in Cannabis, a Eugene-based trade organization, according to the group’s Executive Director Lindsey Jacobsen. According to Jacobsen, the Department initially accepted the donations from the group (which is a registered nonprofit), only to reverse the decision several days later due …
Tag: Autism Rocks
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!