Legislation that would expand Hawaii’s medical marijuana law was passed by two Senate committees today, sending it towards a vote by the full Senate. House Bill 1488 was passed unanimously today by both the Senate Judicial Law Committee, and the Senate Ways and Means Committee. The votes come roughly a week after the measure – …
Tag: arthritis cannabis
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
- Alaska Credit Union Launches Program to Serve the Legal Marijuana Industry
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!