The number of waivers granted by the active-duty Army for marijuana has increased by over 250% this year compared to 2016. According to the Associated Press, the number of waivers granted for past marijuana use rose to more than 500 this year from just 191 in 2016, a 260% increase. Three years ago, no such …
Tag: army marijuana
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
- Canada: Marijuana Body Gives Recommendations to Boost Industry
- Illinois Bill Would Legalize Marijuana
- Marijuana Use Not Associated with Psychosis in Young People Finds Study
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!