Legislation that amends Arkansas’ medical cannabis law has been passed through the state’s legislature and sent to Governor Asa Hutchinson for consideration. House Bill 1400 was passed by the House of Representatives on March 17th with a unanimous 88 to 0 vote; six days later it was passed by the Senate 31 to 1. Today …
Tag: Arkansas Medical Marijuana Amendment of 2016
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
- Alaska Credit Union Launches Program to Serve the Legal Marijuana Industry
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!