Arkansas Marijuana Possession Laws: Less than 4 oz (first offense) Misdemeanor Incarceration: 1 year or less Fine: $2,500 1 – less than 4 oz (subsequent offense) Felony Incarceration: 6 years or less Fine: $10,000 4 oz – less than 10 lbs Felony Incarceration: 6 years or less Fine: $10,000 10 – less than 25 …
Tag: arkansas marijuana laws
- Poll: Strong Majority of Florida Voters Support Legalizing Marijuana
- Cannabis Supplements For Pets Presents: The Best CBD Oils For Your Pet
- Canada’s federal and provincial governments earned C$186 million (roughly $140 million) in tax revenues from direct sales of cannabis in the first 5-1/2 months of legalization.
- Koi CBD Oil Review
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!