Arkansas Marijuana Possession Laws: Less than 4 oz (first offense) Misdemeanor Incarceration: 1 year or less Fine: $2,500 1 – less than 4 oz (subsequent offense) Felony Incarceration: 6 years or less Fine: $10,000 4 oz – less than 10 lbs Felony Incarceration: 6 years or less Fine: $10,000 10 – less than 25 …
Tag: arkansas cannabis laws
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!