Activists in Arizona have collected over 215,000 signatures on their initiative to legalize recreational cannabis for everyone 21 and older, well more than the 150,000 needed to place the measure on the November presidential election ballot. Although the number of signatures for the measure has far surpassed the 150,000 mark, the Arizona Campaign to Regulate …
Tag: arizona Initiative 5
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
- Alaska Credit Union Launches Program to Serve the Legal Marijuana Industry
- Oregon Officials Certify Initiative to Legalize Medical Magic Mushrooms
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!