Activists in Arizona have collected over 215,000 signatures on their initiative to legalize recreational cannabis for everyone 21 and older, well more than the 150,000 needed to place the measure on the November presidential election ballot. Although the number of signatures for the measure has far surpassed the 150,000 mark, the Arizona Campaign to Regulate …
Tag: arizona Initiative 5
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!