The Arizona Department of Health Services has scheduled a public hearing to discuss a petition which would make Arizona the 6th state in the nation to add PTSD (post traumatic stress disorder) as a qualifying condition for an individual to become a medical cannabis patient. Maine, Connecticut, New Mexico, Oregon and Delaware are the other …
Tag: Arizona Department of Health Services
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
- Canada: Marijuana Body Gives Recommendations to Boost Industry
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!