The Arizona Department of Health Services has scheduled a public hearing to discuss a petition which would make Arizona the 6th state in the nation to add PTSD (post traumatic stress disorder) as a qualifying condition for an individual to become a medical cannabis patient. Maine, Connecticut, New Mexico, Oregon and Delaware are the other …
Tag: Arizona Department of Health Services
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
- Alaska Credit Union Launches Program to Serve the Legal Marijuana Industry
- Oregon Officials Certify Initiative to Legalize Medical Magic Mushrooms
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!