Arizona’s Court of Appeals has ruled that since cannabis is legal in the state for medical purposes, the smell of cannabis alone is not probable cause for obtaining a search warrant. “Medical marijuana use pursuant to AMMA is lawful under Arizona law,” said Judge Peter Eckerstrom in the court’s ruling. “Therefore its scent alone does …
Tag: arizona court of appeals
- Colorado Legislature Approves Measure Allowing School Nurses to Administer Medical Marijuana
- Illinois Legislature Passes Bill Allowing Students to Use Medical Marijuana at School
- Marijuana Legalization Bill Passed by Northern Mariana Islands Legislature, Sent to Governor
- Ohio Ballot Board Certifies Initiative to Legalize Marijuana for Those 21+
- Study: THC May Safely and Effectively Treat Anorexia Nervosa Symptoms
- Louisiana Legislature Passes Proposals to Add Six New Medical Marijuana Conditions
- U.S. House Committee Votes to Protect State Medical Marijuana Laws
- Northern Mariana Islands Senate Votes to Legalize Marijuana
Want to grow your own? Click here for high quality Dutch Cannabis Seeds
Online HeadShop Featuring the Best Glass Pipes & Hand Pipes, Waterpipes, and all your Smoking Accessories at the Discount Prices!
Find the latest electronic cigarette Vaporesso Revenger at AVE40.com.
Cannabisowl.com offers marijuana seeds reviews and price compare. Find and compare cannabis seeds prices.