Arizona Marijuana Possession Laws: Less than 2 pounds: Penalty: Felony with 4 months to 2 years in jail and a potential $150,000 fine. At least 2 pounds, less than 4 pounds: Penalty: Felony with 6 months to 2.5 years in jail and a potential $150,000 fine. 4 Pounds or more: Penalty: Felony with 1 …
Tag: arizona cannabis laws
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
- Canada: Marijuana Body Gives Recommendations to Boost Industry
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!