Arizona Marijuana Possession Laws: Less than 2 pounds: Penalty: Felony with 4 months to 2 years in jail and a potential $150,000 fine. At least 2 pounds, less than 4 pounds: Penalty: Felony with 6 months to 2.5 years in jail and a potential $150,000 fine. 4 Pounds or more: Penalty: Felony with 1 …
Tag: arizona cannabis laws
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
- Alaska Credit Union Launches Program to Serve the Legal Marijuana Industry
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!