The Flandreau Santee Sioux Indian tribe, located in South Dakota, is set to begin selling recreational cannabis to anyone 21 and older this December, the first Indian tribe in the nation to do so. “The fact that we are first doesn’t scare us,” says tribal president Anthony Reider, who’s led the tribe for five years. …
Tag: anthony “tony” reid
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!