Rhode Island State Senator Joshua Miller and Sate Representative Scott Slater have announced that they will soon file companion bills to legalize cannabis. “We have a responsible, fine-tuned bill, and we should pass it this year,” Miller, chairman of the Senate Committee on Health and Human Services, said at a Wednesday news conference. “This year’s …
Tag: and Taxation Act
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!