Cannabidiol (CBD) may prevent haloperidol-induced orofacial dyskinesia, according to new research being published by the journal Brain, Behavior, and Immunity; the research was epublished by the National Institute of Health. “The chronic use of drugs that reduce the dopaminergic neurotransmission can cause a hyperkinetic movement disorder called tardive dyskinesia (TD)”, states the study’s abstract. “The pathophysiology of …
Tag: and Immunity
- Canada’s federal and provincial governments earned C$186 million (roughly $140 million) in tax revenues from direct sales of cannabis in the first 5-1/2 months of legalization.
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Hemp Bombs Review
- Top 5 Best Portable Dab Rigs Right Now
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!