Americans for Tax Reform, one of the largest conservative groups in the country, has sent a letter to lawmakers urging a change in federal tax laws in regards to marijuana. Congressman Curbelo (R-Fla.) and Congressman Blumenauer (R-Ore.) have introduced House Resolution 1810, the Small Business Tax Equity Act of 2017, which would remove the inequities …
Tag: Americans for Tax Reform pot
- americans for tax reform, Americans for Tax Reform cannabis, Americans for Tax Reform marijuana, Americans for Tax Reform pot, Americans for Tax Reform weed, Grover G. Norquist, grover norquist, Grover Norquist cannabis, Grover Norquist marijuana, Grover Norquist pot, Grover Norquist weed, house resolution 1810, Small Business Tax Equity Act of 2017
- Canada’s federal and provincial governments earned C$186 million (roughly $140 million) in tax revenues from direct sales of cannabis in the first 5-1/2 months of legalization.
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Hemp Bombs Review
- Top 5 Best Portable Dab Rigs Right Now
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!