The American Farm Bureau Federation (AFBF), the nation’s largest and most influential farm groups, has approved a resolution in support of removing hemp from the federal list of controlled substances, which would effectively end its prohibition. The vote came during AFBF’s 95th annual meeting last week, which took place in San Antonio, Texas. Advocates of …
Tag: American Farm Bureau Federation
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
- Canada: Marijuana Body Gives Recommendations to Boost Industry
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!