Legislation that would significantly alter Alabama’s marijuana laws has been filed in the state’s Senate. Senate Bill 251 was filed this week by Senator Dick Brewbaker. Under current law, the possession of any amount of marijuana for personal use is a misdemeanor punishable by up to a year in jail. This bill “would also create the crime of possession …
Tag: Alabama senate bill 251
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!