Cannabis may provide an effective and safe treatment option for attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), according to a new study published by the journal European Neuropsychopharmacology. “Adults with ADHD describe self-medicating with cannabis, with some reporting a preference for cannabis over ADHD medications”, begins the study’s abstract, which was e-published ahead of print by the U.S. National …
Tag: adhd marijuana
- Over 150 Athletes Sign Letter to World Anti-Doping Agency Asking for Removal of Marijuana from Prohibited List
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!