By Matt Ferner, Huffington Post (republished with special permission) A chemical compound found in marijuana can now be used for medicinal purposes in the United Kingdom, according to the governmental branch that regulates medicine. “We have come to the opinion that products containing cannabidiol (CBD) are a medicine,” a spokesman for the U.K.’s Medicines and …
Tag: according to the governmental branch that regulates medicine.
- The Top 10 Popular Marijuana Strains in California
- Smokeable Medical Marijuana Bill Passed by Florida Senate
- Report: Over 200,000 Full-Time Jobs Created by State-Legal Marijuana Businesses
- Legislation to Regulate and Tax Marijuana in Vermont Passes Senate With Veto-proof Majority
- The Current Top 10 Most Popular Marijuana Strains
- Study: Cannabinoids May Be An Effective Adjunct Treatment for Pancreatic Cancer
- New Hampshire House Committee Approves Marijuana Legalization Bill
- Marijuana Banking Bill Passed by West Virginia House of Delegates
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!