By Matt Ferner, Huffington Post (republished with special permission) A chemical compound found in marijuana can now be used for medicinal purposes in the United Kingdom, according to the governmental branch that regulates medicine. “We have come to the opinion that products containing cannabidiol (CBD) are a medicine,” a spokesman for the U.K.’s Medicines and …
Tag: according to the governmental branch that regulates medicine.
- Medical Marijuana Bill Signed Into Law by U.S. Virgin Islands Governor
- The Top 10 Most Popular Marijuana Strains to Start 2019
- Legislation Filed in Virginia to Legalize Marijuana
- U.S. Attorney General Nominee Says He Would Respect State Marijuana Laws
- Federal Legislation Introduced To Protect State-Level Marijuana Legalization Laws
- Legislation to Legalize Personal Marijuana Cultivation Filed in Washington’s House and Senate
- Vermont Supreme Court Rules Burnt Marijuana Smell Not Probably Cause to Search Vehicle
- Legislation to Legalize Medical Marijuana Filed in South Carolina
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!