In an odd situation, CBD comany Phoenix Tears sent out a press release recently announcing that by the end of the year 4,500 7-Eleven stores will be selling their product, only to be quickly refuted by 7-Eleven who says that isn’t true. On Tuesday Phoenix Tears sent out a press release stating that hundreds of …
Tag: 7-eleven cbd
- Illinois Legalizes Marijuana
- Pot in Vermont: The Latest on the Recreational Legalization Front
- Poll: Strong Majority of Florida Voters Support Legalizing Marijuana
- Cannabis Supplements For Pets Presents: The Best CBD Oils For Your Pet
- Canada’s federal and provincial governments earned C$186 million (roughly $140 million) in tax revenues from direct sales of cannabis in the first 5-1/2 months of legalization.
- Koi CBD Oil Review
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!