The number 420, the date 4/20, and the time 4:20 have all become symbols of the cannabis culture. But what is the meaning of 420? And what is its origin? In the marijuana community, April 20th, or 4/20, is the unofficial cannabis holiday. For a lot of daily cannabis consumers, 4:20pm (and for some, am) …
Tag: 4/20 meaning
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
- Alaska Credit Union Launches Program to Serve the Legal Marijuana Industry
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!