There was $37.5 million spent on the legal purchase of cannabis and cannabis products on April 20 this year, a roughly 30% increase from April 20 of last year. April 20 (4/20), of course, is the unofficial cannabis holiday, celebrated by cannabis consumers and supporters worldwide. According to MJ Freeway, which tracks the legal cannabis …
Tag: 4/20 marijuana sales
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
- Canada: Marijuana Body Gives Recommendations to Boost Industry
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!