The Los Angeles Organizing Committee has reached an agreement with the International Olympic Committee to bring the 2028 Summer Olympics to Los Angeles, making it the first Olympic Games to occur in a region where marijuana is legal. The agreement will make the 2028 Olympics the third to occur in California, with Los Angeles having …
Tag: 2028 olympics
- Study: Cannabinoids May Inhibit Tumor Growth in Triple Negative Breast Cancer
- Study: CBD Could Prevent Haloperidol-Induced Orofacial Dyskinesia
- Seattle Court Agrees to Expunge Past Marijuana Convictions
- New Study Provides Evidence Supporting the Use of Cannabinoids to Treat Prostate Cancer
- Study: Daily Marijuana Use Associated With Increased Treatment Retention Rates for Those Addicted to Opioids
- Study: THC/CBD Effective in Treating Pain From Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Northern Mariana Islands Governor Signs Marijuana Legalization Bill Into Law
- Study: CBDA and THC Have Anti-Inflammatory and Anti-Hyperalgesia Effects
Need assistance with writing a dissertation on Cannabis topics? Contact MastersThesisWriting.com.
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!