By Joseph C.
CBD vape oil is currently exploding across North America. CBD is already legal in all fifty states, and the 2018 Farm Bill is up for a vote in Congress this year after being fast-tracked to the voting committee back in April. Should it pass – and hopefully it does — Hemp-derived CBD production could skyrocket in America.
Hemp is teaming with 104 different cannabinoid compounds, and CBD is just one of them. Now, CBD isn’t the same as THC, which causes a high. CBD vape oil doesn’t have any psychoactive effects. Instead, CBD naturally encourages a relaxing feeling that eases away everyday aches and stresses without impairing the ability to function.
With Congress and the rest of the world watching, CBD vape oil is becoming more and more popular. And the best companies, like Diamond CBD, use all-natural industrial hemp to guarantee that this popularity is more than just a health fad. The hemp in their CBD Vape Oil is free of pesticides, molds, and microbials so consumers know they’re reaping all of the health benefits with none of the risk.
The Benefits of CBD Vape Oil
- All-Natural: CBD vape oil works with the body’s natural cannabinoid system and encourages natural cannabinoid production
- Anxiety Relief: CBD can release serotonin, a neurotransmitter that regulates sleep and improves mood. A natural boost of serotonin makes CBD vape oil a great stress reliever.
- Pain Relief: CBD is a natural anti-inflammatory. It soothes the inflammation and swelling common with arthritic pain and athletic injuries.
- Neuroprotection: Studies have shown that CBD vape oil may slow degeneration of the brain and other cells in patients with Multiple Sclerosis, Alzheimer’s, and Epilepsy.
How CBD Vape Oil May Affect Mood
Vaping CBD oil may raise your serotonin levels. Serotonin is that tricky little neurotransmitter that’s in charge of all of the things responsible for mood swings — Sleep, appetite, and stress are all affected by serotonin levels. CBD can regulate this neurotransmitter and raise levels to wear they’re supposed to be. And with how quickly vaping CBD oils enter one’s system, a person may be smiling in no time.
Diamond CBD vape oil gives consumers all of these amazing health benefits in a concentrated dose that is easy to inhale. And it’s completely legal. In fact, no one needs a prescription to use CBD vape oils, although everyone should consult with a doctor before changing any part of their wellness routine.
The Difference Between CBD Vape Oil and CBD Vape Additive
So, what is the difference between CBD vape oil and CBD Vape additives? Is CBD oil the same as CBD vape oil? Well, for starters:
- CBD oil and CBD vape oil are two terms that can sometimes be used interchangeably.
- CBD vape oil is meant to be vaped while CBD vape additive is a concentrate meant to be mixed with various other types of e-liquids.
Options are plentiful when it comes to CBD vape oil, from vape pens with a refillable tank to the disposable kind with a pre-filled cartridge. Diamond CBD’s disposable CBD vape pens are the best option for those new to vaping, as there’s nothing complicated to learn. Other options available for vaping include:
- A disposable CBD vape juice cartridge – Simple pre-filled tanks that screw right onto a standard vape pen battery.
- A refillable vape pen that takes all different flavors of CBD vape oils.
CBD Vape Oil Vs. CBD Edibles: What’s the difference?
CBD vape oil is one of the more popular ways to use CBD. And it’s much easier for smokers to transition to a healthier alternative to cigarettes. Vape pens are typically equipped with a heating coil that is charged by a battery.
With a vape pen, the CBD oil is heated by the coil until it becomes a vapor that you can then inhale. The CBD is absorbed directly into the bloodstream via the lungs, just like the oxygen we breathe. You’ll start to experience the effects of CBD almost instantaneously, usually as soon as a person exhales.
Most people report that vaping CBD oil boosts their mood faster than an edible. And it’s not just because CBD vape oil comes in so many flavors. No, it’s because more CBD enters a person’s system with a vape than an edible. If a person eats an edible or applies a topical CBD cream, the cannabinoid has to go through their body’s fatty acids first before being absorbed by the bloodstream. Fatty acids prevent the body from absorbing CBD, but vaping gives the body a way to bypass that step.
Quick CBD Vape Oil Facts
- Quality CBD vape oil is made with 100 percent natural CBD from industrial hemp. The oils sometimes contain all-natural or artificial flavors and will usually contain a preservative to protect the shelf life of its ingredients. Diamond CBD vape oils are made with industrial hemp CBD.
- Anyone with asthma, bronchitis, or other lung issues should not vape CBD oils. The CBD vape oil can further irritate sensitive throats and lungs or make bronchial symptoms worse. If this sounds like you, try some of the other CBD oils Diamond CBD has to offer.
Choosing CBD Vape Oil That’s Right for You
Finding out where CBD vape oil is sourced is the first and most important step to take when starting to use CBD. The FDA doesn’t officially regulate the production of CBD oil yet. So it’s up to consumers to do the research and learn where their CBD vape oil comes from.
Companies like Diamond CBD guarantee that all of their CBD vape oil is made with 100 percent all-natural industrial hemp. They use industrial hemp because they want to add high-quality cannabinoids to their CBD vape oil without causing any negative health effects. Organic industrial hemp is the best way to do just that. To prove how important it is to know where CBD comes from, the best companies include lab results with each of their CBD vape oils so consumers can confidently vape without worrying about unwanted pesticides or molds (or synthetics).
There’s A Wide Range of Options Available
The way a consumer vapes CBD oil will influence the kind of CBD vape pen they use. The best companies, like Diamond CBD offer a wide variety of CBD vape pens that will fit into anyone’s lifestyle. Diverse products combined with diverse flavors really give you a chance to taste around and find the perfect CBD vape experience for you.
The variety of products at Diamond CBD are here to insure that users have the best results from their CBD vape oil experience. That’s why they should try out the different pens, taste on the different flavors, and find the right CBD vape oil for your lifestyle. CBD vape oil and all CBD products can be overwhelming but with the proper information everyone can benefit from and enjoy the best product for their needs. CBD Vape oil is one of the best ways to find possible relief instantaneously.