Time Required: 25 minutes
Yields 12 Doughnuts
What You Need:
- Mini doughnut pan, greased
- ¾ cup CannaFlour
- ¼ cup pastry flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ tsp salt
- 3 tablespoons butter (or margarine if vegan)
- ½ cup CannaMilk [for the recipe click here; replace whole milk with soy milk if vegan]
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg, beaten (egg-replace or half a banana if vegan)
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream together the butter and the sugar.
- Add the cannamilk, vanilla extract and egg. Stir until combined.
- Mix in the CannaFlour, pastry flour and baking powder.
- Add cinnamon and salt. Mix well.
- Spoon mixture into mini doughnut pan, filling each doughnut cup about ¾ full.
- Bake doughnuts in preheated oven until doughnuts are a light golden brown. Usually 5 to 9 minutes. Watch closely.
- Let doughnuts cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan.
- Roll each doughnut in powdered sugar.
And there you have it – delicious cannabis doughnuts!